SUPPORT!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

JAILBIRD tape release on House of Alchemy!

Thrilled to announce that the Jailbird tape is now out on House of Alchemy, a two-sided sonic collaboration between Todd Watson (Husere Grav) and myself. ... Todd sent me some raw audio files, I squashed them and knocked them around, in both Audacity and Sound Forge, lengthening and overlapping them in the process. Todd himself then had a final round of "squashing" on Side B.

Hope you all like it, and that you'll patronize House of Alchemy, one of the finest American tape and CDr labels, always in the forefront.

Adam Richards of HoA calls the tape, "Blistering, static drones, slowly unfolding. Dark sounds for dark times."

Track sample here:


Direct purchase page

Husere Grav LIVE My Castle of Quiet session, and "Battles" digital single, both on Beware of The Blog by way of my curator portal on the Free Music Archive.

No comments:

Post a Comment