SUPPORT!

Friday, November 5, 2010

puissant hail

Yes, Incapacitants have names. Toshiji Mikawa and Fumio Kosakai. Truth be told, my foul attempt at pronunciation would have caused an "international incident." The ecstatic nature of their performances and recordings speaks for itself (take a look here.)

Despite my best efforts, I find myself giving in to being stupid, like the majority of Americans. Before you know it, I will start actually caring when Oscar night is, I'll like a "good old cover tune," and finally be proudly sporting blue and pink wigs with a keg cup in my hand on social networking Web sites. Any day now, I will become PALATABLE. Not long after, MEDIOCRE.

Castleheads grooved to Penetration Camp, our exclusive live Incapacitants set from the LAFMS Fest (again, thanks to all involved for making that one happen!), the Kuxan Suum tape, and Kakerlak/The Heat of the Hole. (Did I say "The Heat of the Hole"? 'Cos I really LOVE that title, base-minded Yank that I am.

I like a girl who's not afraid to make out with a severed head on the forest floor. Yummy-yum-yum-yum. Show me what you're made of, ladies. Sugar? Spice? Herbal tea and Yoga class? Kiss a CORPSE for CHRIST! He who maketh all things, and done a right shit job of it, too. Click on the deranged and blood-hungry fuck machine (at least she gets right to the point) to access the playlist and audio archives of last night's horrorcast.

NEXT WEEK --- Heavy -fucking- Medical, LIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment