SUPPORT!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Album of the Day - Jed Hershon

Born, as I was, in the damning heat of August 1964, Jed Hershon is a formidable sound-smasher and occult-text enthusiast.

The Nine Rings of Hell comprises haunting, haunted and sometimes jarring audio collage in the spirit of the more out-there Coil and Nurse With Wound tracks—more like nine rings of a good time if you ask me.

The 9th ring is no doubt Jed's personal hell, a vision of damnation where the Lake of Fire is littered with cell phones, lost electronic transmissions and misunderstood Facebook posts. There are a whole lot of people in that lake who haven't yet figured out that their souls are shredded, and they just won't shut up.

If Eliphas Levi were still around, and fancied long, nicotine-fueled nights at the laptop, hammering away in Audacity, this is what it would sound like.

download>>> Jed Hershon - The Nine Rings of Hell

13 comments:

  1. the link doesn't seem to work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I love your blog and you've let me know so many new bands and great albums, but this one in specific is really annoying. I hate it when they try to fool me and play the super evil-satanic cliche role!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It's awesome blog post here.... really very interesting for reading..... I enjoyed it. Thanks for the share....

    online kamagra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, this is cool stuff, something worth my time. Good attempt. Quiet interesting way of narrating interesting stuff. I think you have spent a lot of time in researching as some of the facts were just so shocking and never heard of. I am speechless…

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello really I like your blog.... it's an excellent blog post found here... your blog contains very unique and very interesting information, Thanks very much for the share... I'm going follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep posting such an interesting information here.... Thanks very much for the share... I'm very happy to be here...

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have kept your article on the desktop of my computer. The day I feel depressed and lost, it is when I make it a point to open your article. This surely encourages me in a positive manner to do well and reminds me that I am not the only one facing the problem, there are many others like me. Thank You a ton for writing such a wonderful piece of information.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I am very happy to read your blog. This is another fantastic blog post what I have read. There are so many tools available that it becomes difficult to know which will work. And how best to use Buy Atorvastatin Online.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! I love Jed Hershon and his albums. I cannot thank you enough for creating this blog and provide us beautiful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete