SUPPORT!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

mr berger, I am eating my ghetto spaghetti in awe once again. how do you do it?

Have you ever seen a man, a strong man, eaten alive by insects in a matter of seconds?—Not just insects, but translucent, swarming, horrible creatures, monsters from the other side of nightmares?

"MAKE ME A EUNUCH! MAKE ME COMPLETE! TRANSCEND IT ALL! TRANSCEND IT ALL!"

I used to be an archer, when I was a teen. I almost killed a friend of mine by mistake once. I was trying to get his attention; he was walking up a long hill and couldn't hear me shouting. I thought I was good enough to shoot an arrow into the ground near his feet, but I missed, and it whipped instead within inches of his skull. Both of our lives could have been changed in an instant.


Crawford, poor dear Crawford Tillinghast. Science will fuck you every time. The pineal is a pea-sized conical mass of tissue behind the third ventricle of the brain, secreting a hormone-like substance in some mammals. SOME mammals. ME.

Noted by Castleheads this week via the comment board and/or phone were Total Abuse, Flesh Coffin and Burning Star Core. Thanks to the late, great Jack Smith for the quotes.

I am currently being held by a psychological dungeon master. Please help. It has become unconscionable, unbearable torture. Ferreal. I wish Grandma hadn't sold my bow when she cleaned out the basement; there might be some way out of this mess.

Click on the pineal to access the playlist and audio archive of last night's horrorcast.

Next week --- OPPONENTS live!

1 comment: