SUPPORT!

Friday, September 28, 2012

I hardly ever enjoy this type of music but these last bunch of songs have all been awesome.

Overtired and emotionally overwrought, I still managed to give "good show" last night, at least according to the listeners ... and myself (he he.) Not much to say; I think I more than "blew mad wad" last week (see post below.)

Cabin in the Woods, pretty darn good. It held the interest of a 10-year-old, and was damn entertaining! Click on our doomed heroine and hero to reach the playlist, audio archives and comments board for last night's horrorcast™.

Playlist faves were:  SKULLFLOWER | BURIAL HEX (great new full-length on Cold Spring) | SMOKE | SHALOCINS | ACTUARY

Oh, and for Felix and others who might be interested, here is a direct link to the MCoQ show with director Frank Henenlotter—one of the Castle broadcasts of which I'm most proud, done around the time of the release of Bad Biology.

Lots of special programming / events coming up on the show in October; for starters:

Lea Bertucci and K Salvatore

The Sonics of Terror

No comments:

Post a Comment