SUPPORT!

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Grim stuff

http://wfmu.org/playlists/shows/70953

Granted, I haven't suffered the abuse and indignities that befall Laurent Lucas in Calvaire, but I now know well the meaning of The Ordeal. Given no other choice, I've embraced it, sort of. As many of you I'm sure already know, health stuff is hard to manage, and one must take an active hand in one's own wellness; It's an open-ended aeon, where progress/recovery passes so slowly as to be imperceptible.

Highlights of last night's horrorcast™ included: Moloch, 2008 vintage | new Magas, and Moon Pool and Dead Band, both on Midwich | another full album side from Old Tower | Burnt Hair | new Black Cilice single | new Inquisition album | new black metal from Voarm | new Uniform LP (!) | new Manateees LP | hits from yesteryear by The Gun Club, Steel Pole Bath Tub, and others ...

Keeping it quite short this week, as I'm off to "hospital" for more tests, and a possible procedure... Thank you all for tuning in, and for hearing the screams in the silence. I leave you with this, the trailer for Ghosthouse (1988, from FILMIRAGE, a name you can trust)--

No comments:

Post a Comment