SUPPORT!

Monday, March 3, 2014

That fucking tuba! ... We german freemen and women pledge for freedom and WFMU!

http://wfmu.org/playlists/shows/54605
T H A N K S  T O  A L L O F  L A S T W E E K ' S C O N T R I B U T O R S !~

Appreciation for: Dan Peck's Solo LP, and the Telecult Powers track from this year's Castle premium CDr, The East Orange Ripper. Thanks also to Jason S. for co-hosting, and DJ Deep Creep for volunteering.

Did what I usually do, offered great prizes and reasons aplenty, without overwhelming everyone with talktalktalk (though a lot more talk is necessary than usual.) This coming shift HAS to be BETTER than last week, though, just sayin' - somehow the tried-and-true methods were not quite bedazzling, thought THEY say week #2 often exceeds week #1, this has not necessarily jibed with Castle history.

Make NO mistake, I appreciate every penny, but would also like to see MCoQ make a better-than-decent showing, just on a personal level, and also to support the mothership, WFMU. (I peeked, so I know we're starting this week off ahead of where we ENDED last week, thanks to Dave K and several others!!!)

So, all those appreciative folks who write to me, and post to the playlist saying that The Castle is their favorite show, PLEASE do us a solid, and donate something tomorrow night @ midnight, where I'll be reunited with my old Thursday-night compadre Stan. ...And here's that pesky pledge widget again -

No comments:

Post a Comment