SUPPORT!

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Fucking black muck, so satisfying.

http://wfmu.org/playlists/WB
Indeed, SiHV, so much so that I often don't have much more to add. These little, self-imposed, look-back at the week's show posts; sometimes I honestly forget to do them, esp. with the fact that WFMU diligently archives everything in the already.

But here it is; sometimes I think it need not be more than a linked picture. Going, way, way, back, to paraphrasing an obscure DJ-Irwin quote, I often have not much more to add than the fact that I gave "good ball club." On the other hand, if I've a LOT to say, at any time, on any given thing, here is where you'll see it.

Great special programming coming up on My Castle of Quiet, with Seed Stock guest-DJ appearance #3 on 1st/2nd April, and Future Death Toll LIVE on 4/8-9.

Thanks for listening! ...For info on our screen capture this week, see the internal playlist-comments discussion.


No comments:

Post a Comment