SUPPORT!

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

music school?

http://wfmu.org/playlists/shows/71067

We are all of us demons. If no one has anything bad to say about you, you're doing something wrong. 

Still, I wish certain others were less silent about their reasons for turning away. I'd just assume have the confrontation and talk it out. I'm too old to worry about why specific individuals have a problem with me, almost too old to care, and I always try to do right by everyone to the extent of my capabilities.  You probably think this song is about you.



Amazingly tight, right? Solid and ballsy. Sid is even playing, and (mostly) hitting the right notes.


...Last night's excitement came in the form of old chestnuts by Butthole Surfers and Drunks With Guns, new works by M. Del Rio | IDES | Stinger | BIB | Mayhem | Inquisition | Abbath | Spiteful Womb | Sewer System | The Gate | ...and Alexandra Atnif

Thanks for listening, for indulging my penchant for longer pieces and musical extrapolations, for entering into the dialog of the playlist comments—I hope you got your punk on. I certainly did.

I leave you with this, because a film entitled Fertilize the Blaspheming Bombshell simply can't be all that bad, and any movie that starts with a torchlit procession of hooded figures is already demonstrating potential. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment